DEADLINES & FILE TYPES
DIGITAL AD DEADLINES
Please allow a minimum of two business days if the Pacific Tribune will be designing your standard banner ad, and up to two additional days for non-standard digital ads. More complex ads may require additional time.
Preferred formats for creative assets:
.psd, .ai, .eps, .fla
Accepted formats for creative assets:
.jpg, gif, .png, .pdf, .bmp, .tga, .pic, .tif, .swf*
If you provide a .swf file without the .fla, we will not be able to edit the file if changes need to be made. In order for us to create expanding ads, floating ads, sliding billboards, interstitials or other complex rich media ads, we must have the .fla file so we can add the necessary code to make the ad function properly. You will also need to provide any fonts used in the .fla file.
*All rich media files compiled in Adobe Flash must be published to Flash Player 8 or higher.
Required assets for a third-party-created premium ad:
(Interstitials, sliding billboards, floating ads and expanding leader boards)
Please provide the .fla file so we can add the necessary code to make the ad function properly. You will also need to provide any fonts used in the .fla file.
.avi, .mov, .mpg
Accepted Formats for Audio Assets:
.aif, .avi, .mp3, .mov, .mpg
Preferred Logo Formats:
- Transparent background is highly recommended for best outcome
- Vector art: .eps or .ai files with fonts outlined or included in job order
- High-quality .jpg (150dpi or greater) is preferred (this allows more flexibility to resize if necessary)
- Photoshop .psd (native Photoshop file with layers intact)
ADDITIONAL PRINT SPECS:
- ROP display mechanical information
- Ad preparation and output specification